Sunday, January 13, 2008

Feeding Machine

Isaac is going through his 6-week growth spurt and is eating all the time. Since he has some problems with reflux, he doesn't like to eat much at once, so all this combines to make me a human milk machine. It's easier this time around because I know this phase goes quickly, and that's all I'm going to say about that.

Natalie has to get glasses. It makes me sadder than I'd like to admit that she'll have to wear them - my beautiful girl should not have anything between her beautiful eyes and the world - but I'm excited to see how it helps her.

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

2 comments:

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

This is a really weird thing to say, but toddler glasses are so cute. They aren't the horrible things that we had when we were kids. Some are quite adorable.

I suspect Hailey will need glasses too. I think she has my eyes.

How soon until we can get them lasik?

Felicia said...

LOL Oh dear! :)