Suzy tagged me (technically on Facebook) for a “25 Facts about Me” meme, so here it comes.
1. I didn’t actually know that you could get tagged with a meme on Facebook.
2. I have no idea how to write a meme or tag someone on Facebook.
3. I really have nothing better to write about this week.
4. Entries 1-3 are the main reasons that you are getting this meme on my blog today. Don’t you feel lucky?
5. I think that I am cheating at this meme, but I have had a quarter of a bag of chocolate chips since I got home from work an hour ago and now I'm feeling spunky.
5. I don’t consume any caffeine other than chocolate simply because I really can’t handle it.
6. Too much chocolate (like more than a regular Hershey bar) makes me jittery.
7. The few people who have seen me after a coke think I’m much more fun that way than after a few glasses of wine, although that doesn’t keep me from the wine.
8. Once I had a Vodka and Red Bull (before anybody had heard of Red Bull) at a club in Brussels and didn’t sleep for almost 40 hours.
9. I also had some mussels that time in Brussels.
10. I love the art of Rene Magritte, who also happened to live in Brussels.
11. When I am not enjoying intellectual modern art that challenges the conventions of language and human perception, I really love the movie “Dude, Where’s My Car.”
moar funny pictures
12. I can’t even think about Big Mouth Billy Bass without laughing hysterically.
13. I am totally cracking up RIGHT NOW. [Taaaake me to the Riv-ER!]
14.You would never guess this from my blog, but I also love LOLcats.
15. My real cat’s name is Shadow.
16. In the future, I am determined to have a pair of some kind of pet and name them Oliver Boliver Butt and Zanzibar Buck Buck McFate. Hopefully soon, or it will be too late.
17. I can recite about 40% of everything Dr. Suess has written from memory.
18. I don’t have a special fondness for Dr. Suess.
19. I do tend to remember things I hear like they are recordings - especially things that rhyme.
2.I find it almost impossible to memorize maps or diagrams.
22. The worst grade I got in high school was in geography. Go figure.
23. I majored in kinesiology in college, but switched to engineering after attempting to take physiology and organic chemistry because there was no way I was going to be able to memorize all that information.
24. On the third day of undergrad physiology at my college, they give you a toolbox filled with bones from a dog skeleton that you are supposed to carry around with you and study.
25. I really don’t regret changing my major to engineering.
I’m really not the sort to “tag” anyone so here’s the deal: I tag you. Leave me a comment with a link to your post, and I promise to come read it and comment back.
Romans 14 - *So let us try to do what makes peace and helps one another* (v19) I can imagine this verse, along with other content in this chapter, becoming fodder for...
7 years ago