Thursday, May 1, 2008

How do I say Goodbye?

I’ve loved doing this blog, and I’m not deleting it. Mama still really needs a nap, and I’m hoping that in time, I will find the balance that I need to come back to this blog and make it the thing that I want it to be.

The bottom line is that I can’t do that right now. Yes- I need to take time to write, to reflect, and to have something that is mine, but I need to take my focus a few degrees off of me. For now, you can find me here.

I love you all and I will miss you…but I’ll still be hangin’ out on your blogs, I promise!

P.S. If you have kids under 2, you need to read The Vaccine Book, by Robert Sears. When you are done, you just might know more than your doctor knows about vaccines.

~Mama

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang.

I'll miss your blog. I guess I could get my lazy @$$ up and just come talk to you though.

Jen said...

Will miss you but understand.

Jen

Anonymous said...

Howdy!! Please come back!! PLEASE!!

You have friends in Blogdom!